EV Market Scenario
Are you someone who sees future business prospects in the electric vehicles segment? If yes, then, this might be a good news to you.
An area of 3 km could require about 300 charging stations with about 4-5 charging slots.
To reach a milestone of meeting the charging requirement of 2,000,000 Electric Cars, around 400,000 nos of Charging stations are required by 2026
. Apart from vehicle manufacturers, third party companies are also in the race to announce plans to set up charging infrastructure in the country.
Another alternative to charging an EV is swapping the nearly depleted battery for a fully charged one at the station - very similar to the exchange of a LPG cylinder.
See AEVT Course Syllabus
The Ministry of Power has said that now no separate licence will be required for set up charging infrastructure for electric vehicles under the provision of the Electricity Act 2003, the government is looking to give a further boost to e-vehicles by opening up the playing field to individuals.
The person should apply for connectivity and the distribution company is bound to provide connectivity
Even though awareness for electric vehicles has increased multiple times but the skill level and base knowledge required to develop electric vehicles and to understand them is still limited. This creates a gap in demand and supply which is currently filled by buying off the shelf products from limited players in electric component industry.
See AEVT Course Syllabus
Whether the consulting engineer, the facilities manager or the fleet manager, we give you the tools to ensure your EV infrastructure plan is right for the job.
Certificate will be Awarded by
Academy of EV Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India
- Experienced Working Professional - Technical or Management, Entrepreneurs
- B.E / B.Tech or Graduation in any stream
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: Diploma in any stream with working Experience
- Minimum age 18 years, No Upper Age bar for Entrepreneurs
English, Hindi & Local Language
(Book & Online Examination in English)
Duration: 72 Hours within 1 Month
The course will be delivered in class room board work, lecture using PowerPoint, sharing of case examples, design exercises, a complete design task and EV Charging System installation facility at institute power plant.
- FREE printed book as per Syllabus developed by National and International EV Technology Trainer & Expert
- EVSE, sample financial models etc.
- Training & Learning Materials: Wall Chart, Equipment, Measuring Meters, accessories and tools for practical & demonstration only
||Basic Electrical Engineering Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
- 1. Electron theory - Structure of atom
- 2. Understand Mobility and its evolutions
- 3. Electric Mobility and Environmental Impact Reduction
|| Electric Vehicle Technology - EVs – cars, trucks, vans, scooters, bicycles
||National & International Standard Codes
||Battery Management System Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
- 1. Battery technology, BMS architecture
- 2. BMS diagnostics, introduction to cell chemistry
- 3. characteristics of a lithium-ion cell, the manufacturing process of lithium-ion cells
- 4. Algorithms for battery status and safety
- 5. Battery recharging, Renewable electricity recharging of EV batteries
||Charging Infrastructure - case study
||Safety for EV Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
- 1. Occupational health
- 2. Safe working, tools and hazard management
||Working Process - case study
||Business Guide a href="#show"class="show">Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
- 1. EV financing and development
- 2. Economic Analysis
* per class 45 Munutes, Per day 8 class.
Academy of EV Technology
"EV ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE"
A Unit of
Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust
An Autonomous Institute Reg. under
NCT New Delhi, GOVT. OF INDIA
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Orginazation,
Traditional Learning vs. AEVT Skill Training
Education is all about learning the theory. Traditionally, an education may reinforce knowledge in which that you already have a foundation.
And that's where AEVT Skill training differs; AEVT training gives you the skills to do something rather than just know about something.
Training can be specific to your need, your work experience or your skills-gap.